• 3 Replies

Offline ThePeoplesArmor

• Black Hat Sec Member
  • Popularity: +0/-0
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: May 09, 2022, 05:40:23 PM »
So I am on the live version of aspis and I got past the main start up screen. Now I'm stuck at initramfs: sh: script part. Now I've looked in several areas and could not find the command prompt to get to the home screen. What do I do?
  • [+]
  • [-]

• Offline Omega

• The Boss (Admin)
    • Black Hat Sec Member
    • Telegram: @BLACKHATSEC_FORUM
    • Popularity: +1/-0
    • God of Malware
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 10:41:32 AM »
    So I am on the live version of aspis and I got past the main start up screen. Now I'm stuck at initramfs: sh: script part. Now I've looked in several areas and could not find the command prompt to get to the home screen. What do I do?

Are you running it on VM?your pc? if it is a VM you need more ram,if it is on PC then check if you have safe boot enabled.
    • Discord: BLACK HAT SEC#5222
  • [+]
  • [-]

• Offline ThePeoplesArmor

• Black Hat Sec Member
    • Rookie
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 07:22:30 PM »
    Its on my laptop. Safe boot is enabled. It's needing the partition unlocked and then the login info. The user is root but when I put in aspis for password it denies it. I figured out how to change the password. After I login it's wanting me to unlock the partition.
  • [+]
  • [-]

• Offline treezo22

• Black Hat Sec Member
    • Rookie
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 07:31:31 AM »
    hello omega,i downloaded aspis linux but none of the tools,work or no tutorial i reallt find this os intresting but hard to configure because most linux os come with the tools preinstalled,can i please have some assistance?thankyou very much!
  • [+]
  • [-]

•